Chinese Students and Scholars Association at Weill Cornell Medical College,
The Rockefeller University, Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Hospital for Special Surgery Privacy Statement
CSSA respects your privacy.
- This is a website of the Chinese Students and Scholars
Association at Weill Cornell Medical College, The Rockefeller
University, Sloan-Kettering Cancer
Center and Hospital for Special Surgery (CSSA). Thank you
for examining our privacy statement.
- CSSA collects personal data to support its
social, intellectual and cultural activities and other functions
of the organization.
- If you are only browsing this website or using the Search function,
we do not capture data that allow us to identify you individually.
This server automatically receives and records information from your browser, including your IP address, cookie
information, and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are
tracked, the users remain anonymous.
- If you choose to send an application or an e-mail that contains
personally identifiable data, for us to process the application or
to render you a service, we may share relevant data within CSSA, or
if necessary, with other legal agencies, so as to serve you
efficiently and effectively, unless such sharing is prohibited by
legislation. We may also need to disclose personal data as required
by law or a court order. We will NOT share your personal data with
- For your convenience, when you are carrying out a transaction using
your personally identifiable data, we may also display to you data
you had previously supplied to us or to other agencies. This will speed up the transaction
and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should
the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will
retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective
delivery of our services to you.
- This site may contain links to other independently-managed
websites within and outside the "cornellcssanyc.org"
domain whose data protection and privacy practices may be different
from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy
practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the
privacy notices of those sites.
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal
data online – for example on message boards, or through e-mails – that information can be collected and used by others.
By posting personal data online that is publicly accessible, you may
receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Statement, you
should first contact the CSSA webmaster (E-mail: cssa.webmaster
- The current version of this privacy statement can be found at